The three days Faculty Development program on “ Role of Teacher in Quality Education” was intended to improve the teaching learning process is being conducted by Dept. of computer science and engineering.
This faculty development program covers all areas related to Teaches, learners and process of quality improvement. This FDP covers areas of which our University VTU is also working for.
- To develop curiosity, confidence, courage and constancy.
- To impart knowledge about quality education and need of teacher.
- To enable the participant to understand the role of teachers.
- To improve the teaching learning process.
- Quality Education
- Need and role of teacher in quality Education
- Teaching learning strategies
- Challenges in effective teaching
- Improving teaching learning process
Faculties, Research Scholars and industry personnel.
DELEGATES AND RESOURCE PERSONS
Prof. Mushtaq Ahmed Patel, Registrar, CUK, Kalaburagi with principal KCT Engg . College
Prof. M.M.Munshi,Special Officer, VTU, Belgavi
Prof Shahida Murtaza-MANUU
Dr. Shivarame Gouda, Professor, VTURO, Kalaburagi
Dr. Sirajuddin M H-President DERO, Bijapur.
Prof. Wadudul Haq Siddiquie, Adjunct Professor, CUK, Kalaburagi
Prof. Aslam, Dean ,CUK , Kalaburagi
Dr. Shambulingappa, Professor & Co-ordinator MBA, VTURO, Kalaburagi
Dr. Mohammed Abdul Waheed- VTU RO kalaburgi